TD Bank Sarasota FL United States
5 days ago
FSR I- Lakewood Ranch
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit ~~~/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at ~~~/TDBank and on Twitter at ~~~/TDBank_US and ~~~/TDNews_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit ~~~ .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
• Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
• Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
• Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
• Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
• Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
• Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
• Prepares for Life Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the first 90 days
• Meets with customers and prospects to develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs.
• Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
• Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction
The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products and services and acting as wealth referral champion for the Store. The Financial Services Representative (FSR) I is required to obtain and maintain active Life license in the state in which they reside. The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is the Sales Leader in their Store and is the primary contact and resource for a multitude of products and services, with primary focus on basic investment needs of Customers. FSRs need to provide consistent, exemplary Customer Service by providing expert Advice concerning a wide range of investment products, banking products and services to new and existing Customers. FSRs need to show exceptional relationship building skills as well as have an aptitude for identifying needs and presenting appropriate solutions for those needs. Good verbal and communication skills needed. Success in this position is an excellent career path within the TD Bank structure.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at ~~~ . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
• 1+ years of related experience required
• Life Insurance required within 90 days of employment
• Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers
• Excellent Customer Service and relationship building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous Financial Services or sales experience helpful
• Developing knowledge of retail investment industry
• Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines
• Ability to train less experienced team members
• Strong PC skills
• Notary License (Preferred)
6588 University Parkway
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Retail Banking - Financial Services
Retail Banking - Financial Services
Retail Sales & Service
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information
Sarasota FL USA
Jobs in Sarasota FL United States
FSR I- Lakewood Ranch Sarasota jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.