Universal Investment Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 week ago
Your areas of responsibility :
• Managing a team based in Luxemburg, leading and coaching the team members. Prioritising and monitoring the requirements and tasks in the team
• Responsibility for day-to-day business and projects. Active support and operational processing of portfolio management activities and AI transactions
• Leading portfolio management activities including review of relevant documents, documentation of process and coordination of the documents internal and external counterparts
• Coordination of negotiation points with our clients (in coordination with the Relationship Manager)
• Portfolio Management of target investments as well as AI vehicles throughout the entire life cycle, acting a scontact person for handling of internal and external enquiries regarding portfolio management activities or transactions
• Active participation in "technical sales" and support or lead negotiations with investors and issuers / maers
• Independent liquidity and currency management... of alternative investments funds and fund structures
What you offer :
• Ideally a successfully completed economics degree, CAIA or CFA certification, business administration
• At least five years’ professional experience in the Luxembourg investment fund industry and / or credit institution or consulting firm, ideally related to Alternative Investments
• Practical experience in a comparable position
• Client centric mindset and superior customer service focus
• Quick learner with very good communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Good interpersonal skills to network, communicate and interact with people internally and externally, solution oriented
• Good PC skills (MS Office, SharePoint)
• Fluency in German and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
What we offer :
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training.
As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer : a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location.
Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success
Portfolio Manager - Alternative Investments - Team Lead Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.