ALSTOM Transmission & Distribution
ALSTOM Transmission & Distribution Hyderabad Pakistan
3 days ago
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Interiors Mechanical Engineer-COE Interior
Purpose of the Job/Objective
• Is accountable for the interiors parts engineering of passenger interiors, front end, driver cab in tender and project phases.
• Reports to: Interiors Engineering Group Leader
• Manages: Interiors CAD and Mechanical Engineers, Sub-contractors CAD Engineers.
Network & Links
• Internal Interfaces: CoE Team: Project Managers, Costing manager, Industrial Manager... Buyers, SPQD engineer, Bid manager
• Internal Customers: Train Design Engineer (TDE), Site ME / MLE
• External Interfaces: Suppliers, Engineering sub-contractors
• Design reviews on-time
• Design review opened/closed issues
• GO tooling on-time
• 3D freeze on-time
• Documentation OTIF
• Number of modifications after 3D freeze
• Spent engineering hours vs. budget
• Respect of cost (recurrent and non-recurrent) target
• Manage functionally a team of Interiors engineers and/or external engineering sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support to allow Interiors project manager and Engineering Group Leader to monitor supplier engineering
• Deploy and apply development procedures, catalogue and standard solutions.
Tenders & Projects
• Ensure deliverables quality & their acceptance by internal customer
• Define concept of interior fitting according to standard solution of CoE rules
• Organize Design / Verification reviews and provides the associated reports.
• Is responsible for the respect of recurring and non-recurring cost targets for interior parts of his/her scope
• Is responsible for the respect of interiors parts engineering planning on his/her scope
• Support Validation Engineer in establishing Certification & Validation Plans (including F&S and Safety).
• Ensure configuration management of his/her scope
• Provide inputs for the mock-up activity
• Provide support to Indus and production teams during manufacturing ramp-up.
• Prepare activities of CAD and Mechanical Engineers
• Support Quality team during suppliers reviews
Provide support to sourcing:
• Analyse the suppliers technical offers (clause by clause)
• Participate to Business Award preparation in project phase
Monitor, control and consolidate his/her scope. As such:
• Organize and lead his/her scope reviews
• Manage Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan
• Report his/her targets to Engineering Group Leader (QCD consolidation and risks).
Knowledge & Experience :
• Engineer with 5 years’ experience in Interiors engineering in Railway industry
• Knows and use CATIA V5
• Has already worked with suppliers
• Able to demonstrate management of small engineering teams
• Ability to prioritize and to work effectively under pressure to meet the deadline.
• Able to work in an international environment and matrix organization structure.
• Good written and spoken communication skills (at least in English).
Team size : Up to 6 CAD or ME
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Mechanical Engineer-COE Interior Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.