Akamai Technologies, Inc
Akamai Technologies, Inc Sweden Sweden
2 days ago
Would you enjoy leading Network Segmentation Implementation Projects for strategic customers?
Would you enjoy protecting the world’s leading brands in an ever-changing environment?
Join our Micro Segmentation Professional Services team
We are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments. Our team is responsible for implementing network segmentation projects for our strategic customers, using our Guardicore Micro Segmentation product. We collaborate with customers and prospects to align our solutions to business needs.
Partner with the best
You will design, plan and drive the implementation of segmentation projects, using the Guardicore Micro Segmentation product. You will work closely with customers to manage projects, provide creative solutions, and develop successful implementations.
As a Security Architect Senior, you will be responsible for:
• Leading the planning, installation and integration of the Guardicore... product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Working with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle from project management and architecture design to installation, configuration and documentation
• Deploying and implementing network segmentation policies using our state of the art segmentation platform
• Delivering advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
• Working closely with Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have experience in Professional Services positions
• Have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with a remote / global team
• Have experience deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment
• Have in-depth knowledge in Networking, Virtualization, Operating Systems and Datacenter Infrastructure
• Have excellent communication and collaboration skills with verbal and written communication skills in English
• Have experience with Network or Endpoint security platforms, Scripting, Administration of VMware or Public Cloud, Config management
Work in a way that works for you
FlexBase, Akamai's Global Flexible Working Program, is based on the principles that are helping us create the best workplace in the world. When our colleagues said that flexible working was important to them, we listened. We also know flexible working is important to many of the incredible people considering joining Akamai. FlexBase, gives 95% of employees the choice to work from their home, their office, or both (in the country advertised). This permanent workplace flexibility program is consistent and fair globally, to help us find incredible talent, virtually anywhere. We are happy to discuss working options for this role and encourage you to speak with your recruiter in more detail when you apply.
Learn (https://www.akamai.com/careers) what makes Akamai a great place to work
Connect with us on social and see what life at Akamai is like!
We power and protect life online, by solving the toughest challenges, together.
At Akamai, we're curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you'll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
• Your health
• Your finances
• Your family
• Your time at work
• Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Akamai powers and protects life online. Leading companies worldwide choose Akamai to build, deliver, and secure their digital experiences helping billions of people live, work, and play every day. With the world's most distributed compute platform from cloud to edge we make it easy for customers to develop and run applications, while we keep experiences closer to users and threats farther away.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Akamai is committed to complying with COVID-19 requirements in the countries where it operates. For locations or roles subject to vaccination mandates, we require proof of vaccination, if permitted, as a condition of employment. We will provide additional details regarding our vaccine record submission protocols during the hiring and onboarding process.
Security Architect Senior - Remote Sweden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.