TD Toronto Canada
2 days ago
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Asset Based Lending (TDABL) provides dedicated relationship coverage to the larger commercial and corporate clients with asset-based loans. This client base is comprised of entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $30 million to $2 billion. The group consists of senior asset-based lending and commercial banking professionals who combine specific industry knowledge and extensive deal structuring experience to offer a full suite of customized credit and cash management solutions to meet the complex needs of our clients.
The Senior Analyst provides dedicated... credit management to support a Director in the CNA segment. The Senior Analyst is responsible for:
• Optimizing capacity via effective portfolio expiry management and timely monitoring and control processes. This includes credit writing, monitoring trends in financial and collateral performance, as well as reviewing field audits and appraisals.
• Recommending credits to Associate Vice President / Senior Manager Commercial Credit.
• Supporting the Director in booking new business and growing CTP of the portfolio. This includes identifying business opportunities amongst existing customers as well as structuring competitive deals for prospective customers.
• Building new customer relationships and deepening existing relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology.
• 3+ years of commercial lending experience.
• Asset Based Lending experience would be an asset.
• Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Financial modelling experience would be an asset.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
• Ability to travel as appropriate.
An undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative discipline would be an asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Senior Credit Analyst, Asset Based Lending Commercial Banking- EN Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.