Ashbys Consulting London United Kingdom
2 days ago
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineers role will be to carry out mechanical and public health design duties, oversee junior staff, provide project management and administration duties and monitor design team costs taking into account the programme and budget provided for each of the projects.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will also be responsible for undertaking fee assessments and providing fee bids for projects as directed.
The successful candidate should have experience -
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations / GLA London Plan / Renewable technologies / Thermal Modelling / SAPs/ SBEM Calculations/ EPC’s / BREEAM / Passivhaus Standards / CIBSE TM59 / Overheating strategies and calculations.
- Working in a small/medium-sized consultancy
- Working for a large contractor or local authority/housing association in a design capacity
- Project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Producing detailed specifications
- Productions of design calculations using manual and... software type
Project Profile -
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.