GR Associates Birmingham United Kingdom
5 days ago
Due to an increase in project wins in line with a pre-existing growth plan my client is looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer with a Building Services background to join a well-established and busy M&E Design Consultancy in their Birmingham office. Remote working available, as much as 4 days a week from home if required. THE COMPANY-Very well-established M&E Design Consultancy.
• Healthy order book for 2023/2024
• Varied and interesting projects with some major clients.
• Looking to interview and provide offers immediately. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Senior / Principal Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design of the Electrical building systems including Amtech, Dialux, UPS Systems, and HV
• The Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer will be providing Electrical services design on an array of commercial projects.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
• The Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer will support a... Project Director in the management of the project SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• The Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer will ideally be degree or equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering.
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Ideally Chartered or on the way to gaining CEng status through a recognised industry body such as CIBSE.
• The Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer will have experience of working in teams on a range of multi-disciplinary projects. If you are a Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career within a well-established and growing M&E Design Consultancy then please contact Guy Riggott at GR Associates for more information
Jobs in Birmingham United Kingdom
Senior / Principal Electrical Design Engineer - (Building Services) Birmingham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.