BairesDev Peru Peru
1 week ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Product Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
To meet revenue and customer satisfaction targets, you will collaborate closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support.
This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional projects, discovering insights that will guide strategic... decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations.
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders.
- Project future demands for initiatives involving people, technology, budget, and business.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders.
Qualifications and requirements
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Technical background is desirable in C#, SQL, Angular, and AWS.
- Remarkable project management and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Computer provided BairesDev LLC provides a computer for your work.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil or Ecuador
(KJC-88) | Work from Home Product Manager / Ref. 0140e Peru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.