CareerAddict London United Kingdom
6 days ago
Seeking- Software Engineer
10 Month Contract
• Desire and willingness to learn about the energy industry domain in detail.
• Experience with Python.
• Open and collaborative attitude with a desire to help others.
• Happy to build software in an agile way.
• Postgres or some experience with relational databases.
• Understanding of container-based architecture - eg Docker and container orchestrators such as Kubernetes.
• Go or willingness to learn Go.
• Worked with CI/CD practises.
• Interest or willingness to learn TDD.
• Experience within the energy industry.
• Work closely with the product owner to understand requirements.
• Understand end-user needs and develop software solutions.
• Continuously improve existing solutions for greater performance and flexibility.
• Deliver quality software by ensuring testing is in place.
• Collaborate with other developers to design systems and write code.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an... Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.