Flextronics - The Flex Company
Flextronics - The Flex Company Mexico Mexico
1 week ago
• We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may be provided by the job board site you have used.
Engineering Analyst (Materials and Component) page is loaded Engineering Analyst (Materials and Component)
Apply locations Mexico, Guadalajara time type Full time posted on Posted 4 Days Ago job requisition id WD161216
Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a... difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people’s lives. Together, let’s create the extraordinary!
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Engineering Analyst (Materials and component) located in Guadalajara, North Campus .
Reporting to the Senior Materials engineer this role will be responsible to Maintain databases related to materials and components used in Flex Austin site.
What a typical day looks like:
• Receive and properly route requests to the Materials and Components Engineering team.
• Receive and properly route documents in Flex Austin quality assurance systems. Receive and properly route requests for Supplier Change Notifications in a customer owned system.
• Develop new uses for known materials.
• Analyze product failure data and test results to determine root cause(s) of problems and develop solutions.
• Conduct or supervise tests on materials or finished products to ensure quality.
• Design and direct the testing and/or control of manufacturing procedures.
• Determine appropriate technique for constructing and joining materials.
• Evaluate technical specifications and costs relating to process or product design objectives.
• Monitor material performance and assess material deterioration
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
• Bachelor’s degree in related fiel
• English communication (good speaking)
• Strong focus on details
• MS Excel
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• Competitive Salary.
• Life insurance
• Major medical expenses insurance.
• Christmas Bonus.
• Food Coupons.
• Saving Fund.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don’t meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Ver el correo electrónico en click.appcast.io .
Let's stay in touch!
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities, company news and events
Engineering Analyst (Materials and Component) Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.