ALSTOM Oslo Norway
1 week ago
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
We are looking for a Project Material Manager to be based in Trondheim.
In Norway, Alstom is engaged in a major signalling project, which will carry out the renewal of the Norway train fleet (more than 400 trains) with the ERTMS technology with various classes of trains (passenger trains, locomotives, and yellow machines).
What will you do?
As a Project Material Manager, you will ensure that necessary input data allowing respect of Quality, cost and delivery (QCD... commitment are consistently and timely made available by other project contributors (such as Bill of Material, BoQ, planning, technical specifications, …). Moreover, you will monitor the development and Industrialization of new/modified generic Products (under Product Industrial Manager - PIM responsibility) used on his/her project to be coherent with the Project Industrial schedule and coordinate mitigation plans when needed.
• Ensure the proper set-up of the Project Industrialization process and manage the corresponding QCD deliverables.
• Define and create in SAP the right set-up for the Network activities and the link with the cost structure. (WBS)
• Participate in the Material Work Package (Cost VS Budget) periodical reviews with the stakeholders, and establish a robust “at completion” vision, taking into account risks, ambitions and uncertainties.
• Coordinates the execution of the project-related actions decided by the Industrial Change Control Board (impact on the customer, retrofit,...) (and oversees potential sourcing and industrial impact on series due to modification raised during prototyping/First of Class)
• During the project warranty, coordinate the implementation of any repairs and retrofit plan needed for the Material part of his / her industrial work package
Who are you?
• At least 5 years experience in supply chain or Industrial business
• Master’s in supply chain or industrial engineering or similar work experience
• Experience in Supply chain, Material scheduling, Inventory management & Procurement techniques.
• IT: Microsoft suite – SAP
• Language: Excellent Oral and written English skills, Norwegian and French could be a plus
Skills and Competencies:
• Collaboration / Team Player
• Capable to work in a Challenging and multicultural environment.
• Rigorous and structured.
Joining Alstom means being a part of a highly qualified international team and you will be working with some of the most prestigious projects within railways in Norway and the Nordics. Our work environment is dynamic and positive, and our Norwegian organization is fast-growing. We offer an innovation-oriented culture with international career opportunities.
• Competitive benefit programs tailored to the needs and practices in our local markets.
• Variable remuneration programs to share the success of Alstom and incentivize individual contribution.
• Work from Home Policy
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Project Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, SAP, Operations, Technology
Project Material Manager Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.