Brainnest Paris France
1 week ago
POSITION: Junior UI/UX Designer - Internship
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the... world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer (Intern) to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring UI/UX Designer looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively discuss issues with individuals and groups of various backgrounds
• Ability to produce high-quality content on time, with attention to detail and a focus on identifying and pitching to a target audience
• A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks independently and think creatively
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications and the Zoom platform is preferred
• A proactive and competitive attitude, as well as a willingness to learn and develop UI/UX design skills
• Fluency in the English language is requiredAs a Junior UI/UX Designer (Intern), you will have the opportunity to:
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement innovative solutions for web and mobile platforms
• Design user-centered interfaces by understanding business requirements and incorporating user feedback
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to inform design decisions
• Translate business and user requirements into design systems, design patterns, and visually appealing user interfaces
• Oversee all design stages, from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and interactions
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
• Stay up-to-date on the latest standards, changes, and trends in the design fieldAt Brainnest, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
Junior UI/UX Designer Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.