Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Alabama United States
1 week ago
Sales Engineer - NetApp
Arrow is seeking a Sales Engineer - NetApp Focus - to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partner community in North America. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for partner enablement goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting solutions for channel partners within your assigned region or technology focus. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of NetApp or competitive storage, and knowledge across the modern data center and adjacent solutions.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Works in partnership with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement specific industry and account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and sales enablement plans, provide assessments and drive leads from identification to sale completion.
• Provides technical leadership and direction to channel partners and sales staff with pre-sales activities in the assigned market on behalf Arrow's supplier NetApp
• Leads in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of fully integrated technology solutions
• Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on NetApp or competitive storage products in the modern data center
• Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned channel partners and their end users
• Makes technical and sales presentations to channel partner's technical and sales staff
• Working with Arrow marketing teams to create and produce digital channel-ready technical content that is published to Arrow social media sites and networks
• Serves as a trusted technology influencer to channel partners and serves as an internal Arrow resource on technical plays or specific business applications and outcomes within an assigned market segment
• Successfully builds relationships with the Arrow account team, partners and end users in support of sales objectives, engages and leverages Arrow horizontal resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
• Leads NetApp technical sales calls with and on behalf of channel partners
• Help qualify NetApp sales opportunities in the terms of end customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding in partnership with Arrow channel partners
What We Are Looking For:
• 5 years' experience in the software or storage industry serving in a pre-sales systems engineer role.
• Working or competitive knowledge of NetApp or other storage products
• Proven experience selling, conducting Proof of Concept (POC) architecting data management solutions (backup and recovery, data migration, replication, compliance, SRM, etc.).
• Solid knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as storage, servers, networking, cloud, hyper-convergence, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, tape drives, libraries, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments is a plus.
• Requires consultative selling skills which pair product expertise with strong business, industry and competitive acumen.
• Experience in working with cloud IaaS and PaaS (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Results driven.
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• High level of business and sales acumen
• Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
• Customer focused.
• Industry certifications and/or experience with modern data center/cloud solutions is a plus.
• Ability to conduct effective group presentations and/or training.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Growth Opportunities
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
• And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$96,400.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-GA-Georgia (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements
Sales Engineer - NetApp Alabama jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.