Endress+Hauser Group Mobile AL United States
5 days ago
Role + Responsibilities
• Provide technical, application and product support, including pricing and delivery information to representative’s salespeople and customers.
• Review incoming orders for proper product selection and application...
• Support Representative Outside Sales with lead qualification/follow-up, Bid specifications and Project bid specifications.
• Answer representative sales personnel’s questions about doing business with Endress+Hauser (tools and processes).
• Field visits to sales representative offices and customer sites for relationship development, training, and driving sales.
• Owns and directly manages certain sales initiates to drive business directly with customers.
Qualification + Profile
• Actively seeks information to understand customer circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs
• Acts independently and on own initiative
• Uses understanding of customer needs to initiate solutions
• Implement customer feedback to improve overall experience and prevent issues from occurring
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and bid specifications
• Ability to effectively present information in a clear and organized manner, and respond professionally and appropriately to questions of managers, reps, and customers
Benefits + Perks
• The security of working for an international family-owned company
• Tuition reimbursement and a wide range of development opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision
• Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
• Generous paid time off
• Life insurance and 401(k) savings with company match
• Full-service café, fitness center, and health clinic (in Greenwood, IN
Mobile AL USA
Jobs in Mobile AL United States
Inside Sales Engineer Mobile jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.