Juniper Networks United States United States
6 days ago
• This is NOT a REMOTE position, the candidate must be located in WA
Juniper Networks has an opening for a collaborative, highly effective and motivated technical sales leader to be part of a strategic account focused Sales Engineering (SE) Team. This position would support strategic accounts in Northern California and works with the Director of Sales Engineering for US Enterprise West (SED). The role will provide both team and business leadership with a focus on sales growth, technical and operational excellence as well as team development.
The chosen candidate will:
• Be an accomplished self-starter with leadership experience
• Be adept at business diplomacy and dealing with sometimes difficult situations
• Be aware of market trends and transitions
• Understand data network systems architecture and associated business value
• Have experience with collaborative/overlay business motions
The primary role of a Sales Engineering Manager (SEM) is to provide leadership and mentorship to the SE team. The SEM provides their teams with effective technical selling leadership and ensures that our account teams are successfully driving opportunities to technical closure.
• Model the Juniper Way and the things we value - Be Bold, Build Trust, Deliver Excellence.
• Drive standard methodologies and technology positioning
• Advocate for the field and our customer segments to the product, service and other Juniper teams
• Lead the adoption of SE transformation initiatives as the market continues to evolve towards cloud, microservice applications and software-driven networking solution
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years networking industry experience, including a practicing knowledge of Campus, Data Center, and Wide Area Networking, as well as familiarity with current networking and business models, trends, market dynamics and technological adjacencies (i.e. virtualization, software/OS, cloud services)
• Detailed understanding of pre-sales engineering and sales stage processes
• Experience in running technical projects and leading teams of highly technical individuals
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive-level technical decision-makers
• Ability to assess, prioritize, assign and handle technical work streams to completion
• This position in NOT ••REMOTE••
Minimum Salary: $173,184.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $173,184.00 and $248,952.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements
Jobs in United States United States
Sales Engineering Manager-Enterprise-WA United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.