CedarHillEats.com High Wycombe United Kingdom
1 week ago
Would you like to take on a new role that can really get your creative juices flowing?
Are you looking to become part of an innovative and market-leading organisation that looks after one of the biggest Air Movement brands in the UK?
We are looking for that special someone to join us and bring an innovative spark with them. We solve problems and overcome challenges for a living here, so positive energy flows through our veins.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our team based in High Wycombe.
We are a small close-knit team here at Airflow that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of marketing activity that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate, committed marketing professionals that will inspire... you on a daily basis.
We have a reputation for establishing a working environment that encourages fun and creativity. We want to encourage you to make decisions that affect your work and consider continuous improvements.
All applicants must have the immediate right to work in the UK and be resident in the UK.
Working Monday to Friday at our offices in High Wycombe, as our Marketing Executive you will:
• support the Marketing Manager to execute marketing plans and on CRM initiatives and reporting.
• develop and create point of sale collateral for various products and sectors.
• manage the creation of content, write content copy for campaigns, editorials, and case studies and brief designer on key projects.
• maximise membership opportunities.
• drive marketing activity through reseller channels.
• work with key stakeholders to help drive sales through M&E/ Specification channel.
• arrange and deliver trade exhibitions, events, and conferences.
• develop and maintain resources to include templates, brand guidelines, collateral, assets, etc.
• engage with external agency on SEO and digital campaigns, and with external stakeholders including media, customers, and industry bodies.
• track, analyse, and report on all marketing activity to show ROI.
This role would suit candidates with experience in marketing, B2B Marketing, email marketing, CRM platforms, as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant.
• 25 days holiday per year
• A day off on your birthday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• B2B Marketing experience
• Previous experience as a Marketing Executive or 2 years as a Marketing Assistant
• Demonstrate superior copywriting and proofreading skills and have a good attention to detail.
• Experience using email marketing tools and CRM platforms.
• Highly organised - must be able to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to deadlines.
• Confident communicator at all levels, verbally and written.
• Degree/CIM qualification or equivalent industry experience.
• Understand the importance of documenting and reporting on marketing activity.
Airflow Developments was founded in 1965 by Alexander Conner Wilson with his expertise in fan design and air. Since then, Airflow has earned its reputation as a world leader in ventilation by continually providing innovative, quality products backed by in-built reliability and developed by experts in air movement who manufacture to the stringent requirements of ISO9001 and ISO14001
High Wycombe UK
Jobs in High Wycombe United Kingdom
Marketing Executive High Wycombe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.