Tetra Pak Cuautitlan State of Mexico Mexico
6 days ago
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Senior Processing Equipment Engineer, who will provide technical support and solutions to assembly of modules of different sizes with respect to Process and Industrial Engineering. In this role you will be working independently in project teams within Production Center, supervising technical solutions.
The position is based in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Estado de Mexico.
You will be travelling up to 25% of your time.
Tetra Pak is not sponsoring work visas or international relocation for this position.
What you will do
As a Senior Processing Equipment Engineer you will:
• Be responsible for technical solutions in different sizes of assembly modules.
• Provide support in issue and claim... resolution including root cause analysis in different sizes of assembly modules.
• Have Technical discussions with internal stakeholders to understand its requirements and or end suppliers in different sizes of assembly modules.
• Validate/ review technical solutions into the projects.
• Act as differentiators between counterparties or other competition into the projects.
• Be mentor/trainer for others in the projects.
• Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak.
• Supervise detailed engineering such as mass and energy balance calculations, equipment specification, hygienic analysis, drafting of pipe and instrumentation diagrams.
We believe you have
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology Engineering, Biochemical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer with processing or manufacturing background.
• 5-7 years of previous experience in food and plant engineering delivering process solutions.
• Experience in production design related to sizing of equipment, system solutions, industry standards for process piping, equipment, installation, automation control applications, instrumentation applications, start up’s /commissioning of systems.
• Strong knowledge in thermodynamics, mass & energy balance, heat and momentum transfer, fluids mechanics.
• Experience in food industry and strong knowledge of sanitary standards.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (verbally as well as in writing).
• Good communication skills, reliable, confident and approachable professional.
We Offer You
• A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
• A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
• An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
• Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on March 24, 2023
Cuautitlan State of Mexico Mexico
Jobs in Cuautitlan State of Mexico Mexico
Senior Process Engineer B Cuautitlan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.