Databricks Costa Rica Costa Rica
1 week ago
This is a pivotal role with the unique opportunity to help build out the Databricks Accounting function and grow our global operations. You will support the global accounting function primarily focusing on cash, accounts payable, prepaids and fixed assets. You will help build out both processes and the team to ensure timely operational and close objectives are met. You will report to the Director of Accounting.
The impact you will have:
• Hire, train, motivate and manage the accounting operations team located in Costa Rica to ensure accurate processing of global accounts payable, cash, prepaids and fixed asset transactions.
• Support the monthly global close process in accounts payable, cash, prepaids and fixed asset areas, which includes review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
• Oversee all accounting processes and close for the Costa Rica subsidiary
• Support and drive global accounts payable, cash, prepaids and fixed asset related projects such as... system implementation, international expansion and continuous process improvement
• Support global accounts payable queries and escalations both internal and external within an SLA framework
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
• Review financial statement analysis and ensure meaningful explanations for fluctuations to assist management with business decisions are documented
• Produces timely and accurate reporting of key operational and financial metrics
• Collaborates with functional partners across the business units to support financial reporting and analysis
What we look for:
• Bachelor degree
• 5+ years of operational accounting experience within management
• Operational accounting experience in a growing SAAS technology business
• Excellent organizational and time management skillsStrong knowledge and use of tools such as: Netsuite, FloQast and Coupa
• A team player, excellent communicator, appetite for innovation and adept at building relationships across organizations
• Desire for accuracy, analytics, stellar customer service approach and strong attention to detail.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone
Accounting Manager, Shared Services Costa Rica jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.