eTeam Gordon GA Georgia
5 days ago
Job title: QC Lab Technician I
Duration: 12 months...
Location: Gordon, GA 31031
• Organize and prioritize workload.
• Independently perform routine and non-routine work, support the QC laboratory in testing all samples, if applicable.
• Ability to coordinate and perform multiple/concurrent tasks in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
• Coordinate and test raw materials and finished products on a daily basis based upon back logs, customer shipment schedules and/or as directed by management.
• Communicate the backlog of samples to be tested to Manager.
• Communicate work schedule(s) to Manager including weekend work to ensure QC testing does not become excessively backlogged.
• As a result of back logged samples, must be able to work occasional overtime.
• In-depth knowledge of test methods, processes, and laboratory equipment for raw material, liquid and finished products.
• Ensure work instructions are aligned with overall company test methods. May revise and/or develop laboratory standard operating procedures.
• If applicable, ability to make retarder to meet finished product specifications.
• Responsible for the inspection/preventative maintenance of all laboratory equipment.
• Need to have knowledge of all lab equipment (vicat apparatus, air jet sieve, screen sieves, scratch testing equipment, weigh scale, hardness tester, and if applicable colorimeter).
• Quality Information database system: record test data in a timely manner to enable real time SPC charting and analysis.
• Review SPC data/charts identifying unusual trends, may suggest special causes and assist in corrective action.
• Must notify Management of unusual trend(s).
• Ensure open communication regarding SPC trend(s) with other QC laboratory personnel
Gordon GA USA
QC Lab Technician I Gordon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.