Aviva Canada Markham Canada
1 week ago
We have a great opportunity for a Business Insights Consultant to join our Aviva Business Strategy team. This role will be accountable for shaping, managing and delivering upon strategic business initiatives aligned with a specific line of business - Auto or Property & Casualty. The individual will drive multiple projects throughout the full lifecycle, from the ideation stage right through to implementation. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, takes pride in their work, and is committed to delivering against the strategic roadmap.
What You’ll Do:
• Accountable for managing the successful delivery of multiple initiatives including business case development
• Lead working teams on strategic initiatives fostering an environment of collaboration and high performance
• Develop, manage, and continually evolve a prioritized roadmap, aligned with the strategic priorities of a particular line of business (auto or property/casualty)
• Analyze, interpret, and identify... trends within a specific product line, recommend opportunities for change. Internal and external data sources to be used.
• Continually assess and identify opportunities within the Commercial Insurance marketplace by keeping abreast of the competitive landscape; be the source of knowledge for the product line.
• Ad-hoc market research (tactical and strategic), delivered by working in conjunction with various stakeholders
What You’ll Bring:
• 5+ years experience in the Insurance industry, commercial experience is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree in business or other related disciple or equivalent practical experience in a relatable role
• Experience leading and directing strategic initiatives; project management designation is an asset
• Ability to problem solve and to make impactful decisions through analytical skills and judgement
• Ability to summarize large volumes of information into clear and engaging communications
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
• Highly collaborative with excellent stakeholder management experience
• Excellent communication skills in all channels of correspondence
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, highly adaptable
What You'll Get:
• Competitive rewards package including base compensation, eligibility for annual bonus, retirement savings, share plan, health benefits, personal wellness, and volunteer opportunities.
• Exceptional career development opportunities with diverse career paths, including the opportunity for leadership.
• We support your professional development and your investment in academic studies.
• Our vacation package starts at 4 weeks
• Hybrid Working Model
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation
Business Insights Consultant Markham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.