Altair Engineering Netanya Israel
1 week ago
Job Summary :
As a Technical Account Manager , you will part of the local field Pre-Sales organization, working with Altair’s Multi-Physics, Mechanical and CFD Simulation Solutions portfolio, operating in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Semiconductor and Electronic and High-Tech.
In your role you will be helping companies to accelerate their product design and increase time to market by serving as the primary technical consultant responsible for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation and deployment of the various Altair’s applications.
In this position you will report to the Israel and South-Africa Country Manager and operates in these regions.
What You Will Do :
• Become a specialist and trusted advisor in the use Altair's Simulation Solutions.
• Work with sales team and collaborate with other Altair’s Technical Pre-Sales, Support, Product Specialist, Engineering, QA and Marketing as well as other functions within Altair to identify and prioritize strategic... long-term and short-term technical activities in support of the account’s growth plan.
• Act as the primary point of contact for regional accounts for all technical activities including presales, technical support, and post-sales consulting & training by conducting remote and on-site visits to ensure product adoption, including evaluations, software benchmarking and proof of concepts
• Prepare and deliver products presentations and demonstrations for customer-facing activities
• Achieve a long-term relationship with key technical people at the account and maintain a deep working knowledge of the customer’s goals, key business initiatives, technical challenges and CAE infrastructure.
• Promote advanced simulation solutions & identify opportunities at key customer accounts to solve engineering problems through solution sets, automations and consulting available within the Altair Suite.
• Actively work your customer base (Existing and new customers) within your territory to strengthen relationships and create new ones
• Review account technical support activities to ensure appropriate follow-up, recognize usage trends and training needs.
• Voice of the customer Providing direction to R&D teams on areas for product improvement.
• Engage with customers’ stakeholders such as Technical Engineering Users, Managers & other.
• Cover local and global markets, in multi-language and cultural diversity.
• Work and enable partners (Israel and South-Africa) as Altair’s representative in the region.
What You Will Need : Basics :
o Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or another related field
o 3-5 years’ experience using commercial finite element analysis solutions
o Experience in Software Pre-Sales and / or Customer-Support / Customer Success.
o A thorough understanding of Simulation concepts.
o Ability to collaborate with all levels of technical users and management
o Excellent communication skills Verbal, written and presentation Hebrew and English
o Exceptional problem-solving skills
o Excellent presentation skills & use of office 365 tools
o Willingness to travel
o Business Orientation.
o A Master’s degree in Engineering
o Experience with Altair's structural & other simulation solutions
o Scripting knowledge using Python
o A Team player with ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams, local and global.
o Hard-working, enthusiastic, and ﬂexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
o Versatile, comfortable performing a variety of roles and tasks (Pre-Sales, Support, Training).
o Ability to simultaneously track multiple initiatives and projects
What else are we looking for at the candidate / Preferred :
• Great passion for data, simulation, and overall selling software technologies.
• A person that is fun to work with (We will do our best to be such as well )
How You Will Be Successful :
• Envision the Future
• Communicate Honestly and Broadly
• Seek Technology and Business Firsts
• Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer :
• Competitive Salary & Company Car
• Comprehensive Benefit Package (Vacation, paid holidays and sick days)
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Outstanding Work / Life Balance
• Collaborative environment
Technical Account Manager – Mechanical Simulations Netanya jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.