Gammon Construction Ltd
Gammon Construction Ltd Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Since its establishment in 1958, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia. We are proud of delivering high quality projects, as well as offering innovative solutions and services to our customers. The skills and the values we have developed for 62 years continue to contribute to the growth of Asia and to create new heights.
• Identify opportunities to improve construction site productivity, quality and safety operations through technology advancements and recommending solutions to management.
• Contribute to the development of digital strategies and lead the implementation at group and site level.
• Lead review processes and suggest improvements through business-driven digital ways of working.
• Maintain an inventory of current technology offerings and evaluating emerging technology solutions to determine which solutions may be most beneficial to the organization's long-term goals.
• Develop a roadmap for use... case development, prototyping, testing, deployment, and monitoring of new technology solutions.
• Identify, propose and execute the implementation of innovative ideas on construction projects.
• Create a culture of innovation within Gammon by encouraging employees to think outside the box and embrace new technologies.
• Degree in Digital, Engineering and Computer Science or related discipline;
• 5-7 years' experience in digital ways of working and driving change;
• A good command of spoken and written English, preferably Chinese;
• Able to manage team works, plan and execute projects, manage change across a team or organisation;
• Experienced with construction management process, software development, digital project management would be an advantage;
• Skills on BIM, CDE, IoT, AI/ML would be an advantage.
For more information about Gammon Construction Limited, please visit our company's website at http://www.gammonconstruction.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful
Digital Transformation Lead Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.