Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited
Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
• Responsible for overall construction life-cycle including planning, implementing and monitoring
• Manage the implementation of Safety Plan, Fire Safety Plan and Railway Protection Plan
• Monitor and review site planning, construction program, sequence, quality and progress of works, and preparation of statutory submission by contractors
• Oversee the performance of Consultants and Contractors, push the progress forward in a safe and timely manner
• Lead and supervise the site team of developer and consultants; ensure compliance with all statutory and development agreement requirements, BEAM requirements and other specific requirements are strictly followed on site
• Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
• MCIOB / MHKICM or related professional qualification is preferred
• At least 10 years of experience in large-scale residential construction projects including 3 years or above in a managerial position
• Experience in... construction management of MTRC projects is essential
• Passion in new technology and innovation to envisage future trends
• Conversant with local government regulations
• Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, systematic and able to work under pressure
We offer ample opportunities for career development and attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties please apply with full resume via “APPLY NOW”.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within The Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited’s principal activities include the undertaking of property development, sales and marketing, and asset management functions of certain Wheelock and Wharf Group properties.
At Wheelock Properties, we promote ‘The Spirit of Living’ – to craft an exceptional living experience for our customers with quality building, design and thoughtful service through the four designated components: Homey, Wellness, Sense of Belonging and Trust.
We recruit people who seek the same ethos with passion and together, we craft spaces for our customers. A unique professional opportunity now opens for a qualified candidate/high caliber individual to join us.
## More Job Information
• Property Development
• Southern District
• 10 years - 15 years
Construction Manager (Contract) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.