Turner & Townsend Limited
Turner & Townsend Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
JobsDB – Hong Kong's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site JobsDB Login For employers Job search Profile Career advice Search Jobs Senior Project Manager (Residential)
Turner & Townsend Limited Posted on 7-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now Senior Project Manager (Residential)
Turner & Townsend Limited Apply Now Job Highlights
Location: Hong Kong
Who is Turner & Townsend?
All over the world people are using buildings, infrastructure, and assets we helped to deliver. It could be the hospital they work in, the railway they travel on every day, the fuel that powers their car or the data centre they depend on at work. For more than 75 years we’ve been helping to deliver transformational programmes across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors, making a difference to people’s lives and ensuring a return on investment for our clients and their investors.
Transforming performance for a green... inclusive, and productive world.
The world is changing and we have a responsibility to support that change, helping drive it and be part of it. Through the commitment, capability and care our team brings, we build trust between clients, suppliers, governments and society. Delivering better outcomes that have a positive impact on the world around us. We work smarter to face the challenges of the future; bringing the clarity that helps teams realise their full potential across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. It’s how we’ve made the difference for more than 75 years.
Love a challenge: We love a challenge and we work hard to make change happen and see things through. We don’t stand still, challenging ourselves and others to do better every day. And we are trusted to do the right thing, raising standards all the time.
Stronger together: We’re stronger together by connecting people in diverse teams, so that we can all collaborate to deliver our best work. We focus on what matters and use our influence to build a better world for everyone.
Bring out the best in everyone: We bring out the best in everyone. We help each other to make the most of our potential, always learning from our experience. We treat each other with care and respect and make time to give everyone a voice.
• Set up and lead the establishment of the overall project execution plan including critical success factors and key performance indicators to achieve a successful outcome for the end user client.
• Identify and ensure that the appropriate controls and reporting is implemented for quality, health and safety, compliance, change, risk, and environment issues.
• Set up and maintain effective project reporting, governance, processes, and systems to be utilised throughout project.
• Preparation of project schedule in Microsoft Project and/or P6 including setting baselines, analysing dependencies and critical path, tracking and reporting progress.
• Lead the overall project team including end user stakeholders, design consultants and engineers, contractors, and suppliers.
• Manage the design team to develop a set of documentation that aligns with the initial project brief and clients requirements, in-line with corporate standards and specifications.
• Manage the end-to-end procurement process, including setting the RFP/tender requirements, evaluation proposals, chairing interviews, and making recommendations for appointment.
• Monitor and advise upon project finances, coordinate cost report with cost consultant, understand cost drivers, variations, and report progress against budget.
• Manage the effective flow of information between the client, stakeholders, consultants, contractors, suppliers through chairing regular meetings, preparing reports, actions registers, presentations, etc.
• Undertake regular site inspections, ensuring safe work practices, monitoring progress, assuring quality of works in accordance with the design
• Take the leading role in communicating with the client, stakeholders, consultants, contractors, suppliers at all project stages
• Manage and coordinate permitting and statutory matters, submissions, and approvals.
• Develop long term business relationships with clients and the wider construction industry, based on integrity, trust, ethics, and delivering great outcomes on your projects.
• Ensure that lessons learnt, benchmark data, and knowledge sharing is generated from each project
Construction related degree (e.g. Project Management, Construction Management, Design, Engineering, etc) or equivalent
Professional accreditations and associations such as PMI, HKIS, RICS, etc (preferred)
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of construction and project management related experience
• Have worked on residential projects and programmes in Hong Kong from feasibility to successful handover
Have worked on behalf of and represented international clients (preferably financial institutions)
Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin a bonus)
• Track record working in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines, working proactively and collaboratively as part of a team
• Competent using Microsoft suite of software including Project, Office, SharePoint, Teams, etc
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
Job Type Full Time Job Functions Hospitality / F & B , Food & Beverage , Hospitality / Hotel Services , Others Additional Company Information
Industry Architecture/Building/Construction More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Browse jobs Post resumes Job alerts Profile Career insights Employers Post a job ad Search candidates Advertise with us Best companies About JobsDB About us Career @ SEEK Asia (JobsDB) Contact Contact us FAQ Hong Kong Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 1998-2023, JobsDB
Senior Project Manager (Residential) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.