Heat Recruitment Cambridge United Kingdom
2 months ago
About The Role
We’re looking to grow our Residential Property team in Thames Valley by adding a Solicitor, Conveyancer or Legal Executive to the team.
You will provide a comprehensive conveyancing service to our clients and handle a case load of residential property files.
Other Responsibilities Include
• Being proactive and ensuring clients and agents have regular updates and expectations managed
• Preparing draft contract packages, deal with enquiries raised and taking the matter through to exchange and completion.
• Deal with mortgage offers, prepare contract reports, exchange of contracts and completion
• Preparation of completion statements and stamp duty forms
• Promote the firm at networking and business development events
You Will Need
• 1-5 years PQE
• Have experience in a wide range of conveyancing practices to include sales, purchases, transfers and assents, re-mortgages, new builds, adverse possession, first registrations, shared ownership, leasehold and... listed properties
• Strong business development links with the ability to generate new work
• The ability to work on a caseload with minimal supervision
• An ability to work as part of a team, collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
• Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
• To demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
• To have strong commercial acumen
• To be proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
Benefits Of Working With Us
• Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
• 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
• Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Life Assurance
• 1/3 gym membership contribution
• Flu vaccinations
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.