3Shape Kyiv Ukraine
2 months ago
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different... supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a candidate who will take the position of Head of regional Customer Care with strong communication skills, and the desire to drive best in class customer experience.
Our ambition in Customer Care is to provide an easy and delightful customer experience. We provide technical support and onboarding services to the world’s leading dental supply companies, small- to large-scale dental laboratories, leading hearing aid manufacturers, and more. And we need an enthusiastic and skilled colleague to lead our Customer Сare organization and help us serve this constantly growing customer base.
You are joined by 4 immediate colleagues in the Customer care leadership team and you will be based in Kyiv, but also will be part of the regional 3Shape leadership team for Italy, Spain, France, DACH or UK/BNL/Nordics.
Our ideal candidate brings:
• Prior leadership experience with 3Shape products and teams
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds
• English and one more additional European language knowledge
• Detailed knowledge of processes, reporting and KPIs related to support delivery
• Excellent written/verbal English and French language skills, other languages are an advantage
• Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency
• Availability to travel 10-20 days a year
You will be responsible for:
• Management and development for regional Customer care organization (13-20people from technical support and customer onboarding teams) and overall coordination of service delivery performance, ensuring a high level of customer service
• Working with the regional leadership team (Country manager, Customer Care director and VP Europe) to achieve regional goals and keep customers’ NPS on a high level.
• Interacting with key resellers and end-users to ensure overall satisfaction with support services
• Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Supervising day-to-day operations and drive internal support projects and initiatives
• Monitor team performance and report on support KPIs monthly
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
• Escalations management
• Collaboration with other departments
Being the part of us means:
• Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• A healthy work-life balance
• Possibility of flexible remote work
• Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: [...] or contact by email [email protected].
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: [...] can follow us on social media :
Head of regional Customer Care (fluent French and English) Kyiv jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.