Laba Group Kyiv Ukraine
2 months ago
Hi there! We are the Laba International Group. We are disrupting education by creating live courses with industry leaders from "big name" companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike. Over the past 7 years, we’ve grown from a Ukrainian startup into an international EdTech company.
We grew by 52% last year and will grow even faster in the next few years. We have a goal to become a unicorn company, and for this, we need a strong, scalable recruitment system that will allow us to hire the best specialists in both the markets where we already exist (Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Turkey, Romania, Czech, Germany, USA) and new ones (United Kingdom, Spain, France).
Our recruitment department primarily focuses on digital positions, such as project managers, content producers, marketers, and copywriters, and of course where would we be without sales representatives:) IT hiring on the "minimal wages", but it happens.
Our team consists of 16 recruiters today, both local and... global. But this is only today) Tomorrow will be more :)
Why should you join us?
• You can influence the entire EdTech industry - we like to experiment and establish rules in this market)
• We are striving for your bold ideas that will move the EdTech world forward
• Take up on challenges that will reveal your hidden talents and promote you professionally with diverse experience
• We work according to Agile (daily meetings, sprints, OKRs - it may sound scary, but in reality, we simply enjoy spending time together, and this is just another opportunity for that)
• You have full access to industry leaders from the world's most renowned companies as Netflix, Amazon, Google, Spotify
• We share both brain-crushing challenges and pool parties as well =)
Goal: build a scalable hiring system that will help the company achieve business goals
• Revamp the company's recruitment system, addressing any weak points.
• Improve the methodological component of the recruitment system.
• Train hiring managers in recruiting skills.
• Enhance the skills of the recruiter's team.
• Implementation of a systematic approach to recruitment.
• Use of analytics on a daily basis.
• 90% of vacancies is closed on time by the team.
• Recruitment quality not lower than 90%.
• All hiring managers satisfied with the speed and quality of filling vacancies.
We are a perfect match if you:
• Have experience building a recruitment system in international markets for a company with 50-100 open vacancies at a time.
• Managed a team of 15 or more people.
• Experienced in building recruiting dashboards and working with them (analysis of bottlenecks, building hypotheses)
• Got systemic and analytical thinking style and ability to break everything down into "molecules" analyzing each of them (as well as super strength in working with recruitment funnels)
• Knowledgeable about modern technologies in recruiting and sourcing.
• Result-oriented person, understanding that recruitment is not just about communicating with people.
• Have a C1 level of English.
• Opportunity to grow in an international company. All of our courses are free for you, and we’re also happy to compensate for additional professional training.
• Freedom amp; Support. Share your craziest ideas on how we can improve we’ll do our best to help you make them real.
• Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
• +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats, and target audiences. What's more, you are about to collaborate with our international recruitment team - all of them have a lot of knowledge and insights to share :)
• Constructive feedback. Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company's success.
• Work with the best of the best. Our team members are hand-picked from thousands of candidates, are insanely smart, and fun to work with.
What our team members think about working here:
• I love the opportunity to collaborate with people from different parts of the world. You can feel a genuine spirit of partnership and teamwork. Everyone in the project is really dedicated to the company's mission. There is no boredom or stagnation we are focused on constant development. You can literally see when the simple idea of the team is growing into something global and is creating an immediate impact on our growth.
• It is a perfect place for an employee to grow. The national team provides all the expertise and knowledge on different topics. Working in such a fast-paced environment gives you a strong and constant motivation for actions and self-improvement.
• I love the fact that we started a new project on the Hungarian market, different from everything I have seen so far in our country.
• Every day is an opportunity to grow, since we take on different challenges every day that make us comprehend and do our jobs better :)
• Among other things, I like working in the educational field and contributing to delivering high-quality materials for the ones who are interested in learning online with Laba. Moreover, I like to be a support for the team.
We are not used to dragging out the recruitment process and are ready to make a decision quickly. You should expect video interview cases - testing - an interview with HRD - offer
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.