Norwegian Refugee Council
Norwegian Refugee Council Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
2 months ago
• Role and responsibilities
The Driver is responsible for transporting NRC staff, visitors, documents and goods/materials to designated destinations when officially approved within an area, country or other location.
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
• Transport NRC staff, visitors, documents and goods/materials to designated destinations when officially approved
• Ensure the safety and security of the passengers, the goods and the vehicle
• Immediately report accidents, breakdowns and needs of repair and general maintenance/service
• Respect the local traffic regulations and the NRC logistical/vehicle policies at all times
• Maintain the logbook for all trips
• Maintain the vehicle in proper operating condition at all times, including keeping the vehicle clean, ensuring enough fuel... checking the technical state etc.
• In liaison with the line manager, arrange for repairs and servicing
• Ensure the assigned vehicle has all the necessary documents and equipment
• Provide logistical support during trainings and workshops
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
1. Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience from working as a Driver in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Some knowledge of English
2. Behavioural competencies (max 6)
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
• Handling insecure environments
• Working with people
• Coping with change
• Communicate with impact and respect
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
Jobs in Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.