Conrad Manila Philippines Philippines
2 months ago
We seek the service of a Marketing Assistant to perform our marketing tasks in a timely manner. Position focuses on improvement in the marketing process that will drive revenue growth. This is a regular, full-time position.
• Provides heavy administrative and marketing support to a group of sales professionals.
• Responsible for preparing Client branded marketing materials and legal documentation. • Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
• Ensures consistency of processes, with attention to detail.
• Maintains Client brand and client messaging, by utilizing templates to produce marketing and advertising materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
• Will produce in-house materials such as... demographic reports, executive summary brochures and client presentations using advanced desktop, publishing, graphic, and mapping software.
• Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as a point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financials, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
• May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing groups . • Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
• Tracks, glues and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• 1+ years' experience in a marketing or marketing communications role
• Good verbal and written skills
• Good organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Technologically adept, with Microsoft Office, Power-point, and some Adobe skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve and
• Desire to work in a team environment
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their CV / Curriculum Vitae for immediate review and processing of the application
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Marketing Assistant Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.