Workato Yerevan Armenia
2 months ago
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy... inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
• Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
• Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
• Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
• Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for the success of ETL/ELT features. This role involves collaboration with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. You will translate real-world customer challenges into problems that can be addressed by the engineering team. You will also ensure that product features and innovations are communicated effectively to drive adoption.
In this role, you will also be responsible to:
• Shape the product strategy and roadmap for ETL/ELT features
• Understand the users, market, and competition
• Communicate the product strategy and requirements to key stakeholders
• Drive the product life cycle - ideation, design, prioritization, development, and delivery
• Bring teams together to define and implement product features
• Articulate product differentiation and value to internal and external stakeholders
• Define key metrics and measure the performance of features
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline)
• Experience in one or more of the following: SQL, Data pipelines, ETL/ELT, DB administration, Data warehousing
• Well-versed in gathering insights and identifying trends from data (customer interaction, qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc)
• Hands-on experience building products in a fast-paced environment
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
• Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time-management skills - balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
• Driven with a can-do attitude and determination to succeed
• Strong communication skills - Ability to articulate value, simplify nuanced concepts influence without authority
Senior Product Manager (ELT/ETL) Yerevan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.