Etereo Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
Title: Director of Wellbeing
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Riviera Maya, Mexico
Join our team as Director of Wellbeing and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, You will be responsible for elevating the brand of Etereo through the lens of wellbeing around the property, driving the commercial and financial performance of The Spa at Auberge, ensuring complete viability and maximizing all opportunities and resources. You will also ensure that the highest service standards are adhered to, and that guest experience exceeds expectations. You will work closely with the Hotel General Manager in establishing and maintaining key business objectives, effective marketing/PR, operational brand standards, guest relations and team member management.
• Provide leadership, direction and support to the team members of The Spa to develop a highly motivated team, who can deliver excellent standards of service in all areas.
•... Develop an annual training plan with Hotel Management and ensure that all employees are trained and developed to meet the needs of the business.
• Ensure that all Talent & Culture policies and procedures are followed correctly and in line with employment legislation.
• Motivate, encourage and drive the team, maintaining the correct level of professional and qualified team members, overseeing all facilities and activities within The Spa.
• Conduct performance appraisals for all The Well team members, instigating progressive development and succession planning. Review all staff performance on a regular basis with the team.
• Monitor all personnel procedures including schedules, sickness, holidays and payroll.
• Sales & Marketing
• Liaise with Auberge Home Office and the hotel Sales and Marketing teams to prepare and develop The Spa's annual marketing plan. Coordinate all promotional activities, PR and events in line with this.
• Utilize personal brand and social media influence to elevate the brand and positioning of Wellbeing at Etereo.
• Effectively integrate The Spa within the Hotel marketing strategy and ensure ongoing representation of The Spa, both internally and externally.
• Lead the planning and implementation of marketing activities within The Spa, with support from the Hotel.
• Plan and act as a host for all VIP and press events and visits.
• Ensure collateral, point of sale and promotional materials reflect the quality and integrity of The Spa and the Hotel.
• Follow The Spa's retail par level guidelines to ensure maximization of revenue and profit.
• Conduct regular competitive analysis with the support of the hotel's leadership team.
• In conjunction with the Executive Committee, set monthly and quarterly Business Objectives.
• Lead by example by providing a warm welcome to guests while striving to provide outstanding service.
• Create and maintain relations with guests through having an active presence in The Spa reception and other key guest areas.
• Maintain consistent guest satisfaction through collating guest feedback received from hotel surveys and communicating these with the team, implementing changes or training where necessary.
• Deal with any guests' complaints promptly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction and revenue is not jeopardized. Record any grievances and follow up accordingly, liaising with the General Manager where necessary.
• Hold regular meetings and create strong relationships with key Hotel departments such as Front Office, Housekeeping and Engineering.
• Monitor service, operational standards and guest satisfaction taking necessary action to ensure The Spa and Auberge Resorts Collection brand standards are maintained and quality is controlled.
• Aim to achieve consistently high scores in The Spa audits, resolving any highlighted issues through training or reviewing operational procedures.
• Oversee and ensure all legislation and requirements are being upheld as per The Spa operating license(s).
• Lead as the Manager on Duty for The Spa when assigned this role as part of the schedule.
• Develop an annual budget and business plan for The Spa at Auberge, in conjunction with the Hotel General Manager and the Executive Committee. To be responsible for the achievement and regular review of the business plan and budget.
• Provide daily and monthly financial and statistical reports for Hotel Management, incorporating justifications of performance, proposals and recommendations to optimize financial performance.
• Drive and monitor The Spa's performance through KPIs, linking results with sales and marketing activities.
• Review the monthly P&L, scrutinizing departmental costs to optimize profit margins without compromising quality.
• Establish and ensure a cost-effective wage structure based on productivity and efficiency.
• Communicate and discuss KPI's with Hotel Management, ensuring this is filtered down to an operational level.
• Monitor Hotel KPI's closely, reflecting on how this may affect The Spa's business and reforecasting accordingly.
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Therapy background, or a related field.
• Five or more years' operating experience in a similar capacity in a top Spa or luxury hotel.
• Experience in maintaining state and federal health and safety regulations.
• Experience in completing administrative tasks, including reporting, budgeting, and project management.
• Local, Mexico area, US or European experience preferred.
• Therapy background that can deliver the healing/transformational aspect of the property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 26 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 5 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world's most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveller. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Nestled in the coastal paradise of the Riviera Maya, in a pristine beachfront setting that stands out for its lush, expansive mangrove gardens and deep white sand beach, an extraordinary resort is taking shape: Etéreo offers an irresistible luxury experience where guests can escape in perfect comfort and seclusion and enjoy a deep connection with nature and with each other
Director of Wellbeing Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.