DEPT® Bridgetown Barbados
2 months ago
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Writing comes naturally to you, just like your curiosity and thirst for information. You’re inspired by technology and the role a simple narrative plays in culture today. You can quickly take an idea from concept to execution. But now you’re looking for a challenge, ready to push yourself, ready to make some of the best work of your career.
You’ll bring to the group a background of writing across different mediums (web, video, social, packaging). You’re equally dependable with... concepting and execution and you look forward to the opportunity to work across departments and make a big impact wherever necessary.
• Contribute to various large-scale digital projects including websites, branding, content, campaigns, and more
• Create compelling and effective copy for a variety of marketing channels, including email, social media, display ads, paid advertising, commercials and landing pages
• Develop and execute creative campaigns that drive engagement and conversions
• Create persuasive and informative messaging that resonates with target audiences and inspires action.
• Concept and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
• Understand and articulate ideas into simple narratives for digital experiences
• Create headlines, ctas, hashtags, manifestos, and body copy
• Help develop creative strategy for campaigns
• Multitask and/or juggle many projects at once
• Present work to stakeholders of all levels
• Understand feedback and offer solutions
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to inform copywriting strategies and tactics
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
• The ability to create effective copy that drives measurable results
• Strong knowledge of writing’s role in visual design and user-centered experience, interactive design, brand development, and the creative process
• An innate desire to push yourself and the people around you—as well as the projects you work on
• Performance Marketing experience
• Exceptional knowledge of brand programs, interactive design, online retail, and related industries
• Eagerness to collaborate, multi-task, and solve challenges with a solid point-of-view, and an ear for different opinions
• Team player with easy-going nature and good vibes; works well with others
• Creative agency experience or similar; familiar with workflow and production process
• Naturally curious with an entrepreneurial and independent spirit
• Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology
• Approach your work with flexibility.
• Contribute with a positive attitude.
• Listen with an open mind and understand the feedback being delivered.
• You are curious and have a strong point of view of what works and why.
• Work with a sense of urgency.
• Display tact, diplomacy, common sense and maturity in interacting with people at all levels.
• Live and breathe popular culture and digital spaces.
• Maintain your own ideas about what works, what doesn’t and why.
Required Skills And Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
• Four or more years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
• Four or more years of experience in performance marketing copywriting
• Experience with A/B testing and other optimization strategies
• Demonstrated ability to write effective copy for a variety of marketing channels
• Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
• Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
• Keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• A competitive salary.
• Remote working.
• Learning & development.
• Home-office expense budget.
• Amazing clients to work with.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability
DEPT®/Barbados - Copywriter Bridgetown jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.