Collins Aerospace Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
2 months ago
United States of America
W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
Position Role Type:
This position is part of the Operations Finance Team and is for a Financial Planning and Analysis professional who executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans. Responsible for developing analysis and projections and conducting small projects.
• Reviews, analyzes, and interprets financial and budgetary reports to develop observations and preliminary recommendations.
• Experience in Cost Accounting process
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Make monthly Journal Entries
• Develops analysis on budgets, forecasts, inventory, and / or sales margins.
• Provides interpretation of financial data in spreadsheets, charts, and reports.
•... Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws, and standards.
• Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
• Performs economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
• Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
• Research economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
• Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Typically requires a University Degree and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience
• Candidate must be a U.S Citizen.
• Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• CPA or studies towards achieving the certification, a plus
• SAP or ERP knowledge and experience
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
• Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
• Participation in the Employee Scholar Program (ESP)
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 8 free counseling sessions
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Principal Specialist, FP&A - Operations Finance (Hybrid) Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.