Puerto Rico Deli Provisions,LLC
Puerto Rico Deli Provisions,LLC Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Puerto Rico Deli Provisions, LLC - Who are we?
PR Deli Provisions provides the finest delicatessen and specialty products to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Our customers include a wide range of retailers and food service operators. We service family-owned specialty markets, multi-location supermarkets, small cafes, upscale restaurants, hotels and resorts. Our products are hand-selected from local vendors and from around the globe. We search far and wide to bring our customers a unique and diverse product offering that cannot be found anywhere else.
Do you want to be part of an Organization that promotes values like: Integrity, Teamwork, Quality, Growth, Family & Wellness?
Please see below for more details.
This Finance Manager will be responsible for the budget planning, advise, and support the executive and senior management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. The person... filling this role must be energetic and have a passion for working with people in a team environment. This role demands strong leadership and communication skills to keep the Accounting Team aligned with our culture and goals, while fulfilling their responsibilities.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity.
• Full cycle of accounting and managed monthly closing of financial statements and coordinated with external auditors for successful and timely completion of annual audits.
• Monthly forecasting
• Reconciliations of balance sheet and bank reconciliations
• Lead budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing monthly and annual reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Lead the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department.
• Prepare & submit monthly IVU tax returns, when applicable.
• Develop and document accounting processes and policies and principles to maintain.
• Manage the workflow process improvement and pursue special projects.
• Design and implement Quarterly Bonus Structure for all departments
• Handling personnel issues that relate to absenteeism, staff performance, and staff conflict
• Assisting in the design and implementation of features and procedures to enhance the accounting department’s workflow.
• Making sure members of the accounting team meet all reporting deadlines.
• Responding to inquiries from the CEO, President, Human Resources, and other Managers.
• Training and advising new and existing employees of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Expected to lead and manage a team as they: Prepare financial analysis related to the contractual pricing, including monthly analytics on sales results.
• Review Financial and Operational results.
• Provide financial support to Sales force and operators in structuring, analyzing, and pricing large deals opportunities.
• Manage the Annual Operating Plan, quarterly forecasts, trend analysis, gap analysis, bridge analysis, budget, variance analysis and cost centers.
• Act as Financial Advisor to the UVS Vice President and Directors of Sales
• Prepare P&Ls and review key balance sheet accounts
• Develop and maintain various financial models and standard templates ensuring quality, accuracy and a focused analytic review.
• Oversee permit & vehicle compliance
What you need to succeed?
• 3+ years on Finance & Accounting Experience (Required)
• Finance MBA (Required)
• Food & Beverage experience (Desired)
• Negotiation - Lender Specific (Required)
Apply now if you want to have our platform of growth!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Bayamón, PR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Master's (Required)
• Accounting: 3 years (Required)
• English and Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Finance Manager Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.