LAP Sued GmbH
LAP Sued GmbH Portugal Portugal
2 months ago
This is us:
LAP Sued develops and manufactures highly complex medical devices. As part of the internationally active LAP Group, we help ensure that patients receive the best possible treatment in radiation therapy. Our products are in demand worldwide for the high-precision irradiation of cancer and are constantly being further developed.
A glimpse of our development can be found here: Mozaik Web App (mozaik-)
Join us on this journey and become a part of LAP. In the metropolitan region of Nuremberg, we are looking for a full-time as soon as possible.
Software Developer (m/f/d) Medical Devices
These are your activities:
• Software development in C/C++ (desktop environment).
• Participation in the creation of software architecture concepts.
• Creation of software specifications and documentation.
• Support and further development of existing software components
In addition, you can potentially contribute to:
• QT / GUI development
• Visual Studio 2017/2019
• API Development
• Server... administration (GIT, Jira, Linux, Nextcloud)
• Reading circuits (digital, analog, power).
• Customer support, customization and coordination between mechanics, customers, GL, layout and supplier.
What you bring:
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering and information technology or comparable qualification.
• Good knowledge of C++ and source code management systems such as GIT.
• Knowledge in the preparation of technical documentation
• Experience with ARM microcontrollers (programming, testing, commissioning).
This is what you can expect with us:
• A permanent contract with an attractive and performance-oriented salary package as well as 30 days of vacation.
• Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work hybrid
• Team activities, such as our summer parties
• Bicycle leasing, employee stock ownership program, as well as a structured onboarding.
We work in flat hierarchies, promote lean decision-making and live an appreciative culture. Through our small team, you work independently from day one and you can contribute to the successful treatment of patients through your contribution to progress.
LAP Sued Ltd.
Attn: Stephanie Harlos
Station road 4 - 90592 Schwarzenbruck
Software Developer Portugal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.