Symrise AG Rennes France
2 months ago
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
Its sales of € 3.8 billion in the 2021 fiscal year make Symrise a leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise - always inspiring more …
The Taste, Nutrition & Health segment uses its combined expertise as well as scientific research to offer customers and partners unique, natural ingredient-based and sustainable solutions in the areas of taste, nutrition and... health. With more than 100 sites in over 40 countries, the segment serves the markets of the food and beverage industry as well as manufacturers of pet food and fish food. The segment is divided into the two core Food & Beverage and Pet Food divisions as well as the two Aqua Feed and Probi units.
In close cooperation with food producers, the Food & Beverage division develops differentiated ingredients and flavor solutions that meet consumer needs for naturalness and distinctive taste experiences. The division [, into the Taste, Nutrition & Health segment,] supplies individual tonalities and complete solutions for use in the final product, which, apart from the actual taste, can contain additional functional ingredients to protect taste and promote health.
• Support business activities in EMEA region (answer customers inquiries, validate communication documents…).
• Give regulatory advice and train internal teams (R&D, quality…).
• Validate the product technical data sheets to guarantee compliance with applicable regulations and standards (labelling, claims…).
• Ensure the follow up, update and interpretation of the national and international regulations.
• Support the creation of company positions. You coordinate the actions to be implemented and update concerned stakeholders
• Prepare product regulatory dossiers
• Master degree predominantly scientific.
• 2 to 5 years' experience in regulatory affairs
• Knowledge of food ingredients or additives sector is a plus
• Customer oriented, rigorous and team spirit
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Fluent English & French
• Join an international group
• Join an expert team
• limited contract from April
• Location Rennes
• Home Office : 2 days
Regulatory affairs expert EAME M/W Rennes jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.