Fortinet Guayaquil Ecuador
2 months ago
The PreSales Security Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, customer POC's (proof of concepts) and post-sales. There will be a strong focus towards Service Providers located in Ecuador.
• Create/Modify/translate presentations as needed to effectively deliver Fortinet's message to any type of audience. Be a spokesperson, appropriately representing the company at public conferences, media, and partner/Fortinet driven events.
• Give proper follow-up, included but not limited to pre and post sales tasks on VIP projects.
• Coordinate and run demo labs or proof-of-concepts required by customers, to shorten the sales cycle and effectively highlight Fortinet advantages over competitors.
• Conduct training with the aim of disseminating knowledge on cybersecurity among the engineers who work within the Service Providers.
• Establish productive, professional relationships... with key personnel, decision makers and influencers in customers, service providers and distributors.
• Help on post-sales support cases when customer relevance or project importance demands so.
• Support educational efforts (both in-classroom and remote via Webinars) targeted to keep a high degree of knowledge about Fortinet's solutions, to the assigned service providers and their customers
• Take internal or external training as needed (including self-training modules) to keep product knowledge at the best possible, and be an expert resource for resellers, partners, wholesaler, and other peers
• Work with Corporate and Field Marketing teams, to help understand specific market needs to drive the appropriate activities that can impact positively market's perception towards Fortinet.
• Participate and be part of the feedback process to Research and Development, on information that flows from customers, partners, and distributors, regarding potential improvements in Fortinet product line.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer preferable at a security vendor.
• 2 - 5 years of experience working within a service provider and / or a business partner providing services to a service provider.
• Strong understanding of common TCP/IP Service Protocols, such as ICMP, DNS, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, SSH.
• Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: PPTP, L2TP, 802.1q, 802.1x, SSL, IKE, IPSec, 3DES, AES, SHA-1, MD5, OSPF, BGP, RIP and MPLS.
• At least 3 years of experience with the design, installation and/or operation of network security solutions, including at least three of the following: Firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IPS, Antivirus Gateways, Web Content Filtering, AntiSpam, Vulnerability Managers, VoIP Security.
• Experience in building business with customers and service providers. Manage your time effectively when working on multiple deals simultaneously, ensuring a positive customer experience is maintained.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Competitive, self-starter, team player.
• Previous Vendor or Reseller experience is desirable.
• Travel in accordance with vertical/account needs, up to 50% of the time on short notice.
• The applicant could live in Guayaquil or Quito
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.
• Desirable Certifications: CISSP, NSE4, NSE6, NSE7.
• Desirable knowledge about NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO/IEC 27002
• Desirable Cloud Certifications: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials.
Fortinet has been built on diversity. Our company is a diverse workplace resulting from an integrated team with true international representation and contributors with a variety of talents, backgrounds, experiences, and approaches . W e have an equal and transparent selection process, you will be considered regardless of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability. In fact, if you have any disability that requires for us to do any accommodation, please contact us at
Systems Engineer Guayaquil jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.