Phillips Consulting Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Phillips Consulting's job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Supply Chain Manager jobs in Lagos Job Location : Lagos Deadline : March 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
• Jobs by Location
• Job by industries
Supply Chain Manager in charge of downstream operations. Warehousing and Logistics (pan-Nigeria and Export)
Minimum Qualification : Degree
Experience Level : Management level
Experience Length : 10 years
• Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Select and consolidate transportation / delivery routes / schedules to ensure efficient and economic use of resources.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move or store materials.
• In line with management policies, negotiate prices and terms with freight forwarders (local and export).
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes
• Collaborate... with other departments, such as procurement, production, and quality control, to identify or qualify new third-party logistics partners
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Design or implement plant warehousing / store strategies for production materials or finished products.
• Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical planning, inventory distribution control, warehousing, or receiving.
• Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
• Design or implement supply chains that support business and / or cost reduction strategies.
• Evaluate and select information or other information technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
• Ensure all direct reports are always adequately trained to carry out responsibilities.
• Bachelor of Science in a related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Leadership skills and ability manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
LOCATION : LAGOS
• Store Keeping / Procurement jobs in Nigeria *Store Keeping / Procurement jobs in Lagos *Supply Chain Manager in Lagos
Supply Chain Manager Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.