truQ Abuja Nigeria
2 months ago
Job title : Logistics Officer jobs in Abuja Job Location : Abuja Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
• Jobs by Location
• Job by industries
• Career Advice
• We are looking to hire a Logistics Officer to help us drive truQ's B2B acquisition efforts.
• Previous experience in FMCG, logistics or general supply chain space is a must. The ability to speak Hausa for Abuja candidates is a MUST.
• Source, register, approve, train, and onboard partners to the platform to service the different categories of customer segments
• Handle drivers management for the supply chain companies and oversee the day-to-day activities of drivers
• Ensure the registration of all drivers on the platform
• Work with the PSO to manage the day-to-day operations of truQ partners from registration to payment
• Ensure adequate availability of partners (vehicles) to service the different segments of truQ's customers
• Ensure and enforce partners' conformity with the... laid down rules and regulations of the truQ platform.
• Scout for partners in areas / states / cities based on expansion plans and demand on the platform
• Handle and solve issues that will come up during registration, onboarding, and in transit.
• Collecting and analyzing data concerning client behavior to understand changing needs
• Minimum HND educational qualification
• Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
• Proven customer service experience.
• Strong interpersonal relationship management skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to identify and solve problems.
• Ability to persuade and negotiate.
• The candidate must reside in Abuja or Ibadan
• The ability to speak Hausa for Abuja candidates is a MUST.
Beyond the perks of remote work, paid time off, and all the fun times we'll share, we also bring a unique opportunity to work with other professionals who would help you grow your career so you can positively impact the world and fulfill your potential in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
What we offer
• Health insurance coverage
• Maternity & paternity leave
• 21 working days paid annual leave
• Flexible work culture, largely remote
• Compensation and commission package
• Exposure to a growing tech company with a clear career path, and presence in other Nigerian cities and at least 8 African countries by 2025.
• Assessment / Case study
• Call with People Ops team & Operations lead
• Call with the founders
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.