Watu Credit Kampala Uganda
2 months ago
Work Description – Accounts Manager
Job Purpose: - The Accounts Manager is to oversee daily Accounting operations of Watu (u) Ltd.
Key Specific Duties include:
• Prepare and develop all necessary accounting procedures and financial manuals.
• Preparation of WATU budget, statements, and monthly analytical reports in accordance with Group guidelines.
• Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
• Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
• Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, Uganda Revenue Authority & Customs.
• Create and manage management accounting functions.
• Prepare financial documents for lenders and investors.
• Actively participate in different financial processes & organizational matters.
• Ability to manage and control the execution of processes cross-functionally with multiple departments.
• Track record... in managing and growing teams with the utmost level of respect and integrity.
• Review the Petty Cash vouchers and supporting documentation from all the Watu offices
• Participate in the month-end Petty Cash closing processes.
• Other tasks assigned by the Finance department.
Graduate of Commerce, Accounts, Finance or Business Administration with accounting or Finance as a major with at least 5 - 6 years of financial accounting experience
Professional Qualification Full CPA/ACCA
Must be highly knowledgeable in accounting concepts, conventions and standards.
Computer literacy with knowledge of Information Management packages. -Ms Excel and Word are a MUST.
Self-driven, innovative and able to work long hours under minimum supervision.
High degree of integrity
Powered by JazzHR
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.