Xsolla Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
We are looking for talented QA engineers to help us with building a new platform from scratch. As a team member, you will be taking part in development of a new and great product “Xsolla NFT Solutions”. Product which allows users to upload NFT, select their NFT and pay online with their preferred payment method.
• Be responsible for manual testing of new functionality
• Write automated integration and e2e tests
• Improve the process of continuous automatic testing
• Participate in the elaboration of functional requirements for the system
• Engage in manual testing of new functionality
• Create and maintain test documentation
• 3+ years of work experience as a QA
• Understand the basics of the internet and the operation of web applications
• Working knowledge of Git version control system
• Understand the general principles of client-server interaction
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Proficiency in English (sufficient to read... technical documentation)
• Ability to work and be flexible in a fast pace environment
• Reviewing and analyzing specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Creating and reviewing test plans and test cases to ensure that the testing is comprehensive and covers all requirements
• Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing the results to identify any defects or issues
• Documenting and tracking defects and issues using a bug tracking system
• Collaborating with developers and other team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Participating in code and design reviews to ensure that the code is maintainable, scalable, and reliable
• Providing regular status updates and reports to project stakeholders
• Helping to identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the QA process
• Assisting with the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Familiarity with the linux operating system and bash
• Automation test development with Playwright or Cypress
• Having basic programming skills in one of the languages: js, python, java, go, php
Convenient work tools
Latest Mac workplaces + additional hardware to make you more effective at work
Google Chat, Gmail, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira, GitLab
Free trainings and participation in specialized conferences
Rich knowledge exchange within the company
Health insurance (Medical, dental and optical)- Employee and dependants
Flexible hours: organize your day according to your needs and sprint & teamwork demands
No dress code
Comfortable and new office environment
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to [email protected].
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
• *Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizen) or holding the PR status in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Specialist Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.