North Telecom Kabul Afghanistan
2 months ago
Category: Information Technology Telecommunications Telecom
Employment Type: Full Time
Vacancy Number: NRT-151
No. Of Jobs: 1
Organization: North Telecom
Years of Experience: 3 - 5 Years preferable
Contract Duration: 1 Years (extendable)
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Telecommunications), Bachelor in CS and telecom related ...
Close date: 2022-11-21
About North Telecom:
North Telecom is one of the very few companies that provide Wireless and Microwave Internet Services across Afghanistan having a wide coverage almost all over Afghanistan. We are one of the preferred WISP Provider in the country.
North Telecom offers services directed toward many range of clients such as ISPs, Telecom Companies, broadcasting, Government and Non-Government Organization.
North Telecom has a great partnership with most of main player in the Telecom and Telecom industry. We are offering many added value services to our... partner/customer all over Afghanistan, along with 24/7 hours Network Operation Center.
Northtelecom is looking for an experienced Project manager who has an extensive knowledge about Fiber optics and FTTH projects. The job requires the manager to plan, design, deploy and train the fellow technicians in professional manners.
The Fiber Optic Project Manager is responsible for managing the Northtelecom FTTH project. The manager is responsible for the deployment of FTTH.
Main Responsibilitiesg consisted of:
Presenting Technical proposal for the FTTH project.
Other Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate projects schedules,
- Develop and maintain customer relationship,
- Create and implement technical inspection and quality assurance procedures,
- Interface with various groups like Applications Engineering and Product Management to stream line-item development and set-up,
- Sales and/or technical support training & experience,
- Develop and manage a FTTH product offering.
- Manages multiple groups internally and externally, directing the activity and ensuring the quality output of all functions.
- Oversee and coordinate with team members to achieve maximum success and efficiency in delivery of engineering designs,
- Identify and deploy necessary resources to accomplish work while managing the stability of the project and customer account.
- Review, understand, and explain multiple telecom deployment technologies (FTTH, FTTP, FTTN, etc.), telecom terminology, and the various telecom infrastructure environments (aerial, buried, underground, wireless).
- Communicate project and account status to senior management, customers.
- Manage and track performance across schedule, budget, and quality parameters
- Track and report on project schedule, milestones and provide status reports on a weekly basis
- Pro-actively identify potential project risk factors, and work with team members to address and resolve them.
- Facilitate regular or ad-hoc team meetings to discuss projects, challenges and determine project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment and project staff.
- Complete understanding of project scope, capabilities, risk, and sourcing appropriate vendors that meet project requirements and state licensing requirements
- Strong attention to quality construction practices and ensuring timely closeout and delivery of the project schedule Education & Skills,
- Experience in the Fiber Optic deployment, troubleshooting and Fiber optic issues, strong understanding of utility distribution networks and project management.
- Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- Ability to write technical proposal.
- Ability to read, evaluate and interpret schematics, diagrams and maps.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused
- Planning and organizing skills,
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language (Dari, Pashto).
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business-related disciplines.
- Certified (CCNA, CCNP, MTCNA and MTCWE).
- Must have strong leadership, critical thinking, and organizational development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.