MentorMate Paraguay Paraguay
2 months ago
A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Technical Architecture, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, Advanced Data Мanagement & Analytics.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value every team member and share our success through competitive pay, social security, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models where you can choose between working remotely or from our beautiful office in Asunción.
About the role
As a Technical Enterprise Architect, you work with MentorMate sales and account management teams to propose feasible technical architecture options for prospects and existing clients. You will participate in the architecture and planning of software solutions during the proposing phase and collaborate with technical leaders in multiple practices in defining... the technical architecture. You should have a wide breadth of knowledge across different development and cloud technologies, and you are curious about new emerging architecture patterns.
As part of a delivery-focused group, you will be responsible for refining the technical architecture throughout the lifecycle of a project. This will require learning the business needs, the user needs, and guiding development teams on the implementation of Well-Architected Frameworks. Client management skills are important when it comes to managing traceability, scope changes, and documenting complex architectures.
Internally, the Technical Enterprise Architect will focus on turning client-based work into repeatable patterns, known as Reference Architectures. The ability to present architecture topics to multiple audiences is a key performance indicator for any Enterprise Architect. This will include the ability to write architecture specifications and present high-level system architectures to non-technical and technical audiences.
• Lead the effort in defining and refining the technical architecture for the solution during the proposal and define phase of a project, including reuse and refinement of reference architectures
• Assist clients and project teams with the architecture, design, and implementation of the proposed solution
• Assist project management in the identification of scope changes, provide budget and timeline adjustments, and work within the risk management framework
• Work with account and project management to discuss new needs within project teams to ensure client satisfaction
• Work with account and project management to identify risks and mitigate such risks
• Be an advocate for the client within the project, ensure MentorMate has our client’s best interest in mind by executing a solution that meets business, users, and technology needs
• Be an internal and external champion for strong technical architecture, including consistency and standardization via reference architectures, when applicable
• Provide technical thought leadership to clients and internal staff on MentorMate’s portfolio with a focus on “future proof” architectures
• Provide solutions with optimized (total cost of ownership) TCO
• 5+ experience delivering solutions for IT or Product Development groups
• 3+ years of experience in Software Architecture, Solution Architecture, or Enterprise Architecture roles
• Excellent people skills – а demonstrated the ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
• Excellent knowledge of architecture patterns and architecture best practices
• Experience negotiating features and architectures with internal and external clients
• Hands-on knowledge of cloud technologies, SaaS-Paas-IaaS and related architectures, AWS and/or Azure services
• Experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools, and implementations
• Experience with SCRUM development methodology
• Practical experience with the entire lifecycle of custom and packaged software application development
• Strong communication and presentation skills to convey complex technical topics to multiple audiences
• Excellent spoken and written English
A significant advantage would be
• Working knowledge of SOA, microservices, RESTful APIs, messaging/pub-sub, and data integration solutions
• Experience working with relational, key-value, and graph databases
• Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps tools and methodologies, including IAM, containerization, and serverless solutions
• Experience working with remote or multi-location teams to deliver technology solutions
• Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
What we offer
• Professional Growth: Clear career path, meaningful projects, tech innovations
• Regular Salary Raises: Following the curve of your career path and performance
• Work Where You Want: Choose to work remotely, in-office, or a combination of the two
• Upskilling: Various trainings and knowledge-sharing events
• Referral Program: Bonus for referring employees
• Social Security (IPS): Access to medical coverage and retirement
• Teambuilding: Enjoy team gatherings and communities of interest
Technical Enterprise Architect Paraguay jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.