VTECH COMMUNICATIONS LTD
VTECH COMMUNICATIONS LTD Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
VTech (HKSE: 303) is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy through toddler and preschool and the largest manufacturer of residential phones in the US. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. With headquarters in Hong Kong and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China, Malaysia and Mexico, VTech has approximately 25,000 employees, including about 1,600 R&D professionals, in its operations across 15 countries and regions.
Group revenue for the financial year ended 31 March 2021 increased by 9.5% to US$2,372.3 million. The year 2021 marks the 45th year since VTech’s founding. We are integrating sustainability into all aspects of our business operations, while at the same time putting increasing focus on digitisation, leveraging the insights from our huge customer base, from design through to manufacturing, from marketing through to after-sales service.
• Responsible and assist manager/ senior... engineer to handle the mechanical design related tasks
• Perform mechanical design with Cero/ Solid work
• Handle mechanical components selection and evaluation, sample building and testing, etc.
• Make effective communication between customers, suppliers and inter departments
• Prepare Engineering documents
• Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
• Experiences in mechanical design for electronic products
• Responsible, self-initiative, flexible and proactive individual
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
• Candidate with more experience will be considered for the Mechanical Engineer
• Frequent travel to R&D Shenzhen Office
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group
Graduate Mechanical Engineer (CMS215/C09) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.