Agentur LOOP New Media GmbH
Agentur LOOP New Media GmbH Salzburg Austria
2 months ago
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 400 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull, Porsche, C&A and numerous others.
As our Programmatic Specialist you are responsible for launching and managing campaigns as well as using demand-side platforms to deliver positive outcomes for our clients. You are a self-starter, numbers-oriented and analytical thinker? Then you might be the one who is also able to creatively leverage data to drive results and achieve objectives and goals for our clients.
• As our future Programmatic Specialist, you own the day-to-day performance of campaigns – completely accountable for tactics in market and according... performance.
• You plan, build, execute, optimize, report and manage programmatic campaigns including, Display, Video, Audio, and DOOH.
• You mine campaign, ad server, impression, and user data to identify and capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth.
• You drive and track KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and prepare performance reports.
• To train team members on more advanced programmatic buying best practices is also your responsibility.
• You create SOP best practices internally: Including targeting, bidding, platforms, data usage, ideas, and client funnel optimization.
• You are the key contact for internal & external stakeholders on campaign performance, optimization, and reporting and leading agency briefing discussions and collaborative planning meetings.
• You will work in alignment with our responsible Media & Performance Managers, as well as the Media & Performance Leadership team.
• You have expert knowledge of digital programmatic buying with hands-on experience using demand-side platforms (especially DV360) for large-scale clients for a minimum of 2 years.
• You bring strong day-to-day expertise in leading the whole process from campaign set-ups to execution, monitoring and reporting.
• You are able to communicate the value of programmatic media and buying as well as related technologies.
• You are able to consult the Media & Performance Leadership on how to further develop the service area.
• You are confident in supporting pitches & new client winning within the PRG area.
• You are able to develop new ideas/techniques to showcase team value.
• You have a working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, display, social, programmatic, and marketing analytics.
• Excellent English language skills are required.
• German language skills are a plus.
• 4-day Workweek
At LOOP you can choose between a 5-day or a 4-day workweek – and have the freedom to switch between these models twice a year.
• Free Sports and Fitness
Yoga, fitness, climbing, tennis and more. LOOP covers the costs and gives you access to 800+ fitness studios and sports facilities across Austria.
• +20% Vacation
We don’t believe there can be enough time to recharge, that’s why all our team members get +20% vacation days per year, we call it Sunny Hours.
• 4000+ m² Office Space
Our loft space is part of our identity. An ideal environment for working, collaborating and finding inspiration — with an additional 600m² film- and photo studio.
• 100% Hybrid Work
Home office or LOOP office space? It’s your choice every day, and you don’t even need approval. In addition, most of our jobs are available as remote jobs.
• International and Diverse
Team members from 30+ different nationalities in 6 locations, English as main language and a 55% female leadership quota.
• And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, LOOP.Horizon workshops and trainings, Klimaticket Contribution, Audiobook Library, Headspace App Subscription, etc.
So, if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a position as a Programmatic Specialist in Salzburg, Vienna or Berlin. We are looking forward to receiving your online application
Programmatic Specialist Salzburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.