Adecco Thailand Thailand Thailand
2 months ago
• To perform reconciliation of each account before month-end/ year-end closing activities.
• To perform month-end/year-end closing activities.
• Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting to the tax and statutory authorities.
• Keep an active record of Bank Accounts, authorized signatures, approved cash levels, and operating funds on file.
• Reviewing account reconciliations and resolving accounting discrepancies.
• Coaching the teams and constantly improving the efficiency of the department in both areas of complex skill and soft skill as well as systems.
• Coordinating with relevant parties such as external auditors, banks, Revenue Department, etc.
• Delivered daily accounting operation to ensure accuracy and timely financial reporting as well as month-end / year-end closing (Actual VS Budget) and consolidate Financial Statement
• Led and supervised finance and accounting operations team, including AR, AP, GL, TAX, VAT, annual budget and forecast, cost... & financial control, Asset Accounting / Cash flow / Credit control
• MBA is a plus, Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting/Finance
• At least 15 years-experience from Big manufacturing
• CPA is desirable
• Solid Experience in Accounting & Finance field from listed company will be a big plus.
• Background from Audit Firm would be advantage
• Good in English
VP Finance & Accounting Thailand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.