Hong Kong Productivity Council
Hong Kong Productivity Council Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Automotive Platforms and Application Systems R&D Centre
Ref: APAS098/23, 8583
Who we are looking for:
• Creativity in new ideas and future focus vision.
• Collaboration with colleagues and the community at large.
• Work Smart, Play Smart
What you'll do:
• Conduct automotive-based research and development projects utilizing artificial intelligence techniques
• Create, develop and maintain data pipeline for the cloud data platform
• Apply big data analytic technologies to develop cloud native analytic algorithm for structured data, unstructured data, time series data and other telematics data
• Conduct research on state-of-the-art technologies to solve automotive research and development problems
• Collaborate with academic, industry partners and customers to drive innovative and forward-looking AI technologies
• Work closely with supervisor to keep project progress on track to completion, ensure full compliance with project goals and requirements
• Prepare... proposals, update project progress, and report issues in timely manner
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic & Information Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Data Science or equivalent from a local university or a well-recognized non-local institution
• Research and development experience in data science, computer science, IoT, wireless communication, or big data analytics is in advantages
• Experience or knowledge in at least one of the following expertise:
• Hands-on skills of using one of any deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, PyTorch … etc
• Strong analytical mind with problem solving skills
• Mature, self-motivated and passionate for automotive research and development
• Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
1. Applicant may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
2. This position is a fixed-term contract till 31 August 2024.
What we offer and What you’ll like here:
• Exciting new technology development (e.g. IoT, 5G, LoRA, AI etc.) to actualize your creative ideas
• Opportunities to work with our innovative and vibrant talents
• Embracing work flexibility (including Flexi-work hour and Flexi-location)
• Dynamic and energetic culture with smart outfits and sport shoes
• Academic training scholarship to take your career up a notch
• Dental benefit
• Medical benefits from Day-1 with extended coverage to dependent(s)
Apply now if you’re ready to take the challenge! Do not miss this opportunity to join us to Create Value and “MAKE SMART SMARTER”!
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidate will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants are welcome to submit application at the HKPC e-Recruitment System (careers.hkpc.org) in 1 week from the posting date. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months
Researcher, Data Science Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.