Nomura Asia Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com
Job title: Regulatory Capital Reporting Data Scientist
Corporate Title: Associate
Loc Company overview
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business... divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com .
Aon's Benefit Index ® , Nomura's benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
This is an instrumental and leadership role in revamping the entire regional regulatory capital reporting data architecture across Asia through innovative engineering disciplines governing data warehousing / processing and putting in place a strong quality data foundation to support analytics, which help management to make informed entity management decisions. Our vision is to achieve an integrated assessment platform on our risk exposures across multiple entities and being agile to react to changing market conditions
• Driving regulatory capital data architecture alignment (vertical and horizontal) across multiple countries and products
• Strong advocate of embedding product thinking into the process of solution engineering partnered with country controllers
• Define data quality assurance plan when managing product-specific front to back data flow
• Championship of wider adoption of new technologies e.g. Alteryx, BI Tools etc.
• Leveraging other global transformation solutions in enhancing cross-regional delivery and scalability
• Review, maintain and document process and ensure compliance with the internal control standards.
• Enhance the existing regulatory reporting production and infrastructure for any new business products
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
• Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data science, AI or equivalent.
• Ideally with prior experience in system integration
• Strong technical understanding in Database design / modelling
• Strong stakeholder management skills, especially in collaboration with Business and IT leaders
• Knowledge/ Experience in dealing with regulatory capital projects would be a plus
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation
Regulatory Capital Reporting Data Scientist Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.