Bioquest Advisory Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
This internship offers hands-on experience working on data science projects for our clients. As an intern, you'll gain valuable skills in understanding client business needs, data preparation, data analysis, and using machine learning models to derive insights. You'll work closely with our clients under the guidance of experienced professionals.
Our Data Science Internship program has the potential to lead to a permanent position at our company. The minimum duration of the internship is six months.
We're looking for final year students currently pursuing degrees in Computer Science/Data Science, Statistical Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial Science, or related fields with a strong background in data science. Proficiency in SQL and Python programming is required, and familiarity with Hadoop, Sparks, and its libraries is preferred. Experience with Graph Databases like Neo4j or AWS Neptune is a plus.
We're seeking enthusiastic learners with strong analytical and problem-solving... skills, good communication skills, and a customer service attitude. You should enjoy working in a team and be able to commit to a six-month internship.
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork, and knowledge sharing. Our culture is supportive and inclusive, with a strong emphasis on ethics and diversity. You'll have opportunities to learn about emerging technologies, receive mentorship from experienced consultants, and work in a supportive and collaborative environment. For high performers, there is an excellent career growth path.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.In this internship, you would work with our data science related projects for our clients. You would gain hands on experience in understanding client’s business needs, doing data preparation, working through the data points, linkages and patterns to derive data insights with the use of machine learning models. You would be interacting with our clients with the guidance of your seniors.
Our Data Science Interns would have the opportunity to join us as our permanent staff after the internship.
The minimum period for the internship is 6 months.
· Final Year students who are currently pursuing a degree program in Computer Science/Data Science, Statistical Mathematics, Engineering, Actuarial Science or any other related discipline with good data science exposure
· Competent in SQL and Python programming; Familiar with Hardoop, Sparks and its libraries
· Experience on Graph Databases would be advantageous
· Enthusiastic learner with good command of English (spoken and written)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
· Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
· Able to commit to 6 months internship for training
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
• Learning opportunities in emerging technologies
• Mentorship with experienced technical consultants
• Supportive and collaborative work environment
• Excellent career growth path for good performers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $10,500.00 per month
• Professional development
• Monday to Friday
• SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
• Machine learning: 1 year (Preferred)
• Neo4j: 1 year (Preferred
Data Science Intern to Perm Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.