AXA Group Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
• Big Data Modeling / Machine Learning
• Support the development of different data science initiatives including predictive models and statistically rigorous advanced model scripts to support data science & analytics initiatives on AI, machine learning/ deep learning (NLP).
• Perform advanced analysis using statistical techniques & algorithms to facilitate effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities around cross-sell / up-sell, retention and marketing program optimization.
• Ability to perform the big data analytics processes on massive data sets from different data sources: explanatory and targeted data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, analyze historical data and identify features & signals.
• Data Visualization
• Manage BI solution development and implementation for various MI reporting (Power BI)
• Deliver insights from the data visualization process from a customer-centric approach
• Deploy analytics capabilities ranging from organization... BI to advanced models to improve ongoing insight generation process and the application of such in a business-relevant way
• Good knowledge of predictive modelling, big data analysis, and data science projects: machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining techniques & algorithms ( e.g. regression, random forest, neural network, cluster analysis, time series, survival analysis etc.)
• Solid experience in scripting/programming language like Python, R, SAS, SQL
• Sound experience in NLP is a plus
• Familiar with Azure and any BI tool (e.g. Tableau) will be advantage
• Previous exposure to / knowledge of insurance industry will be an asset
• Strong analytical mind with focus on attention to detail
• Proactive and with a can-do attitude
• Good command of English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
We always start with our customers
As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters.
Protection has always been at the core of our business, helping individuals, businesses and societies to thrive. And AXA has always been a leader, an innovator, an entrepreneurial company, fostering progress in all its dimensions. Our purpose also links back to the Group's roots. From the outset, AXA has been committed to acting as a force for collective good. From solidarity-based actions with AXA Hearts In Action to work on prevention issues with the AXA Research Fund and the fight against climate change, AXA has always been attentive to its social environment and embraced its responsibility as an insurer: responsibility for taking action upstream in order to better understand risks, with one goal in mind: to ensure better protection.
About the Entity
ABOUT AXA HONG KONG AND MACAU
AXA Hong Kong and Macau is a member of the AXA Group, a leading global insurer with presence in 54 markets and serving 105 million customers worldwide.
As one of the most diversified insurers offering integrated solutions across Life, Health and General Insurance, our goal is to be the insurance and holistic wellness partner to the individuals, businesses and community we serve.
At the core of our service commitment is continuous product innovation and customer experience enrichment, which is achieved through actively listening to our customers and leveraging technology and digital transformation.
We embrace our responsibility to be a force for good to create shared value for our community. We are proud to be the first insurer in Hong Kong and Macau to address the important need of mental health through different products and services. For example, the Mind Charger function on our holistic wellness platform “AXA BetterMe”, which is available via our mobile app Emma by AXA, is open to not just our customers, but the community at large. We will continue to foster social progress through our product offerings and community investment to support the sustainable development of Hong Kong and Macau.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promoting Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximise their personal potential.
What We Offer
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates
Data Analytics Intern (6-9 months, full-time) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.